• All countertops are disinfected and free of any debris, including areas behind machines etc…
• Wax pot is completely free of any wax, including sides and behind the machine and wax bar. Wax pot has a smooth feel to it.
• Shelves are disinfected and wiped down.
• Outside of product containers are wiped down and disinfected.
• Cupboards are disinfected and free from smudges. wax, etc…
• Trash container has been emptied, disinfected and free of wax and leftovers.
• Steamer, dermascope, and machines are disinfected and completely free of debris, including crevices.
• Area under bed is free of any storage ( where applicable). If there is any storage, unit must have a lid.
• Inside of cabinets and drawers are disinfected and free of debris.
• Sanitary implements are separated appropriately. ( Woods, sharps, cotton, and q-tips, wax strips, brushes, measuring untinsels and gauze are in separate catagories.)
• Personal papers and references are kept in a separate area from sanitized areas.
• Sanitizing tray is being changed on a regular basis. Liqued is not cloudy
• Let’s Dance and Let’s Touch sanitizers are available in the room.
• Hazerdous waste containers are visible and accessible.
Shower Room and Bathroom
• Trash container has been emptied.
• Floor is clean and free of tissue, garbage and dirt.
• Items in cabinet are sanitized and orderly.
Lockers and Closets
• Shelves are clean and sanitized
• Bottom of closet is clean
• Mirrors and tops of shelves are clean and free of dust.
• Shelves are clean and disinfected.
• Items in cupboard are straightened and organized.
• Spa dishes, glasses and silverware are clean and organized.
• Britta pitcher and tea pot are clean and in good working order.
• Counter area is free of clutter.
• Area is free of garbage, dirty dishes and glasses.
• Magazines are kept organized and up to date.
• Shelves are clean and dusted.
• Product is dusted and organized.
• Display unit is clean and disinfected.
• Counter and shelves are disinfected.
• Testers for powder blushes and shadows are cleaned and sanitized.
• Sponges, mascara wands, tissue, lip brushes and shadow applicators are organized, sanitized and in their own enclosed container.
• Products are to be kept in the format as marked in each cabinet.
• Shelves are clean and neat.
• All unnecessary items are to be sent back to corporate office.
Disciplinary action for lack of follow-through with prescribed standards
• One verbal ( documented) and two written warnings( documented) for lack of compliance
• Make sure to note the areas on the warning form in which the employee was not compliant.
• Third warning employee is dismissed.