To be done before the closer leaves at night to ensure the salon is ready for the customers the next day. The follow through is to be done by the Administrator.
1. _____ Walk through the salon, picking up any garbage on the floor and tables.
2. _____ Straighten up the changing rooms, bringing the used gowns to the laundry.
3. _____ Empty and clean out the coffee pots. Clean coffee station.
4. _____ Straighten magazines.
5. _____ Take out any garbage left in the salon.
6. _____ Shut off clothes dryer.
7. _____ Check to make sure that all curling irons, blow dryers etc. are shut off.
8. _____ Restock the retail shelves and dust
9. _____ Clean make-up and dermastage and restock tester.
10. _____ Turn off all wax pots
11. _____ Bring all laundry to the laundry room bins.
12. _____ Wipe down benches and chairs in the waiting area.
13. _____ Breakroom is picked up and the back door is locked.
14. _____ Computers are turned off and desk is neat and organized.
15. _____ Make sure all hood dryers are off and the blow comb station is picked up and appliances unplugged. Product bottles are wiped down.
16. _____ Make sure that all assigned duties for the day were completed