To be done by the first person opening the salon to make sure the salon is ready for customers. The follow through is to be done by the Administrator.
1. _____ Walk through the salon making sure there is no trash, towels, or hair on the floor.
2. _____ Spot clean any marks or prints on the windows, doors, mirrors and front of the desk.
3. _____ Wipe the coffee station and coffee pots, then make coffee.
4. _____ Make sure the bathrooms are clean and sanitary.
5. _____ Stock towels, tissue, and hand soap in the bathroom.
6. _____ Dust the computers, including the keyboards.
7. _____ Make sure the magazines are neat and/or put away.
8. _____ Turn on wax pots
9. _____ Start laundry
10. _____ Turn on computers
11. _____ Print necessary reports for the day ( ie confirmation and new client)
12. _____ Stock desk supplies ( ie tip envelopes, pens, etc..)
13. _____ Clean and dust the desk, wiping down the top of desk with soap. Sanitize the phones.
14. _____ Dust the computers, including the keyboards
15 _____ Double check the deposit from the night before.
16. _____ Make sure the retail shelves are stocked, neat and dusted